Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Journey To 55'tiessss!!!

My journey is starting today....My Atkin's diet is begin today... Im going to av a breakfast...lunch...and dinner with low carbs...

why????

a years before i met him, im just 55kg only....then after a long happiness live together (separate, for sure! tapi saling dekat di hati satu sama lain....even it was like "kutub utara, kutub selatan"...)...my body weight rapidly increase to 57kg at the of September 2006...then naik ke 60 after two years of our sweet relationship together.... then.....hepi and hepi again....i reach 69kg just now!!!!

so, can conclude that LOVE MAKE ME FATTY!!! hehe....not to blame him cause dia ok jer pun...aku yg tbarai gumuk ne....hikhik abang maintain jer....macam "org muda2"....<----lau dia dgr mst dia kmbang tu...pantang dpuji!

then i met miss shima....ada lha pbakar smgt sy untk kurus!!!! skg sy nk kurus!!! nk kurus!!!

Today: 29/03/11 (69kg)
My first dateline: 29/05/11 (60kg)
Second dateline: 29/07/11 (55kg)

Can I???? insyaallah.....chaiyok2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment