Wednesday, March 2, 2011

IF U'RE NOT THE ONE...

If u're not the one...
You'll leave me before the end of time
You'll say good bye right after we met and spent a memorable short time together
You'll let me choose my own way to reach my fantasies lively dreams without any objection
You'll smile for it
You'll tell me that I am doing a very good decision choosing
You'll show me the way
You'll state it clearly
Thats if u're not the one...

But after all...
I wouldn't blame on you
Put all on your shoulder and be sure you carrying it as a burden
Because I know there is reason lies on your decision making

I guess it might be caused...
GOD not creates us to belong together and as a partner to each other
HE is not decide to put we're together to face the roughness wave of life even to had a happy greatfully life as a lovely couple ever
Up there, HE said that YOU AND I was nothing than friends from the oldies story of unreachable love
You're COFFEE and I am TEA
You can't had a taste like me and some goes with me
Both of us maybe can be mix with sugar, milk or what so ever
But we still can't had the same taste
Because once again..................
YOU'RE NOT THE ONE...



ILAH
UMSKAL LIB
02/03/11

No comments:

Post a Comment